SOLVED

Re: Does sending email with outlook plugin result in spam messaging

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does sending email with outlook plugin result in spam messaging

There has been a question that I have recieved a couple times from our Account Executives...

Comparing an email's deliverability being sent from an AE's outlook without using the plugin OR using the plugin OR sending from SFDC.

Example question -  Would sending from Outlook using the send and track feature, get an email blocked or put into a Spam filter VS just sending a message from Outlook (copying and pasting the template, not choosing it, & not tracking it). This is an assumption because it's being sent from marketo  It's possible it wouldn't because you may be actually sending from your self and Marketo doesn't add anything to the email that shows it's from Marketo (besides any content that causes the mail to be blocked).

Thank you in advance for any guidance on this!

Colby
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, it isn't actually being sent from Marketo. We copy in our template into Outlook and then send activity data, but it is really sent by your email client.

So, I don't think it should matter much (unless the content was spammy)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, it isn't actually being sent from Marketo. We copy in our template into Outlook and then send activity data, but it is really sent by your email client.

So, I don't think it should matter much (unless the content was spammy)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the response Erik! 🙂