Does form need landing page?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does form need landing page?

I want to put a marketo form on another page of our site integrated with other content. After copying the recessary form material and modifying it to work there as described in the tutorial, do I sitll need it's landing page, or can I delete it? I'm going to need to create a number of forms and I'd rather not have extraneous pages lurking around on my site. 
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does form need landing page?

It looks like as long as you created the form using the Forms 2.0 Editor and you are using the embed (vs. iframe), you don't need a landing page with the form on it...They just posted the deep dive in the community today; check that out and see if it offers any more insight.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using forms 2.0 it is pretty much possible. Also with older version, once forms are created html code for the form can be copied and pasted in site where ever we want to use. Wihout LP also old form can be used. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried copying the whole output for the form, basically everything between the body tags. Unfortunately that did not work. I noticed there's a tutorial about how to do this, but the content of that form is for some reason quite different from what Marketo created for me. I do not see the same properties in my form, such as _mkt_trk, returnLPId, etc. It seems like none of the tutorial match the current Web interface either, we leaves me scratching my head as far as how to accomplish even simple tasks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually I found that I could embed a form by chosing that from the dropdown menu, and it does work as expected. Thanks.