SOLVED

Does Marketo support adaptive or responsive email design?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Marketo support adaptive or responsive email design?

Using Maketo email templates, can you have HTML designs that will display appropriate to the device or computer it's being viewed on?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Marketo support adaptive or responsive email design?

Hey Eric,

This is supported by Marketo, but requires you to source a responsive template, or design one yourself. There are plenty of responsive templates available at templates.market.com to choose from for your projects. Coding one by hand will require some expertise in responsive HTML design.

As a starting point, I'd highly recommend using a template from the site linked above. You can dissect it and figure out a good starting place for your own designs going forward.

Hope that's helpful!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Eric,

This is supported by Marketo, but requires you to source a responsive template, or design one yourself. There are plenty of responsive templates available at templates.market.com to choose from for your projects. Coding one by hand will require some expertise in responsive HTML design.

As a starting point, I'd highly recommend using a template from the site linked above. You can dissect it and figure out a good starting place for your own designs going forward.

Hope that's helpful!
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

You can also import it from the import program. Some of the responsive email templates are in there too. 
Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Not sure about you guys, but I don't know how to code. That's the reason I had trouble with Marketo's templates. I couldn't figure out how to customize them to my brand, because I can't update HTML to save my life.

That's why we created Knak.

Knak is a responsive Marketo template builder, built for Marketers. A Marketer can choose their template, customize it for their brand, and then export it back into Marketo. As soon as the template is brought into Marketo, it already has all the editable regions, so its just ready to go.

I'd encourage you to try it out. You can build your first template for free!

Simply go to www.knak.io
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can check the solutions provided by Marketo partners onLaunchpoint for creating responsive emails that are tested across all devices.seg?add=3901497&t=2