SOLVED

Does Marketo just list the last link clicked for a lead?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Marketo just list the last link clicked for a lead?

Hi everyone,

I am wanting to understand if in email performance I should be able to see a break down of every click made against an email and see that a lead has clicked on multiple links in an email.

For instance on an email I have a link to a video, and two articles. I want to pull a report to see Lead X clicked all three, Lead Y only clicked video.

I can see in the email performance & have run a smart campaign for "clicks any link in email" and can see 15 people have clicked in the email. However how do I see if they have clicked on more than one?

Or does marketo only share the last link clicked in email performance view & I would need to go into the lead record to see the detail of all links clicked?

Thanks,

Ella

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does Marketo just list the last link clicked for a lead?

Hi Ella

As you know there are two reports where you can see the click link information. Email performance tells the number recipients who clicked (does not matter which link and how many times) and Email Link Performance tells number of times link was clicked (it will give the complete count of click link by single person) by unique leads.

Now another point is that you need to create different smart list to get the who clicks where and how many times. I know this will be a tedious job to get the report. But, I had similar requirement, but created multiple reports and joined them.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ella

As you know there are two reports where you can see the click link information. Email performance tells the number recipients who clicked (does not matter which link and how many times) and Email Link Performance tells number of times link was clicked (it will give the complete count of click link by single person) by unique leads.

Now another point is that you need to create different smart list to get the who clicks where and how many times. I know this will be a tedious job to get the report. But, I had similar requirement, but created multiple reports and joined them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very helpful