SOLVED

Does Marketo have plans to open up the campaign object to SOAP api and/or SFDC campaign objects soon?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Marketo have plans to open up the campaign object to SOAP api and/or SFDC campaign objects soon?

We have a huge need to have Marketo open up the campaign object to either api/webhooks/crm campaign mapping - and I hope that others would support this idea as a future (near term) enhancement.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Does Marketo have plans to open up the campaign object to SOAP api and/or SFDC campaign objects soon?

is this an idea already? If not, make it one!

I know some others wanted more access to the campaign/campaign member object too.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Does Marketo have plans to open up the campaign object to SOAP api and/or SFDC campaign objects soon?

is this an idea already? If not, make it one!

I know some others wanted more access to the campaign/campaign member object too.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it needs to happen.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed AND I would like to see the URL Unique Identifier for each Program mapped to the Source Code field in SFDC.
(Ex: "https://app-a.marketo.com/#PG3130A1"  PG3130A1 = Source Code in SFDC.)