SOLVED

Re: Do you need to finish mappings when first syncing SF before you can create and map SF custom objects?

Go to solution
Oliver_Zosel
Level 3

Do you need to finish mappings when first syncing SF before you can create and map SF custom objects?

See title - I'm fairly certain the answer is yes, but I want to be sure before I confirm mappings are finished.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Do you need to finish mappings when first syncing SF before you can create and map SF custom objects?

Hi Olivier,

You need to have the sync up and running (meaning the field mapping of standard objects is done), and the you will need to hit the "Refresh Schema" in the Admin -> Salesforce Objects Sync section

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Olivier,

You need to have the sync up and running (meaning the field mapping of standard objects is done), and the you will need to hit the "Refresh Schema" in the Admin -> Salesforce Objects Sync section

-Greg

Oliver_Zosel
Level 3

Great, thanks Greg!

Oliver