SOLVED

Re: Do you have any advice on how to leverage multi-channel nurtures within the engagement program?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have any advice on how to leverage multi-channel nurtures within the engagement program?

Hello,

I'm trying to think of ways to not just leverage email programs embedded within the streams. Would prefer we have an advertisement strategy layered onto our nurtures instead of ad-hoc ads.

1. Do you have any advice on how to leverage multi-channel nurtures within the engagement program?

2. Do you have any recommended strategies on how to execute text messages, direct mailers and paid ads in an engagement nurture?

All the best,

Andrew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Do you have any advice on how to leverage multi-channel nurtures within the engagement program?

Hey Andrew,

Have you made any advancement on this? We recently completed a campaign strategy we've come to call 4D because we incorporate emails (obvs), paid ads (social media, AdWords and banner ads via Terminus), direct mail, and website retargeting. It becomes 5D when we layer SDR calls on top of it. It literally took a whole year to get here because we didn't have much to go off of, but we learned a ton and I'm happy to share if you're still looking for information!

Rachel

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Hi Andrew, it all depends on where the conversation starts I guess. In terms of text messages, direct mailers, paid ads ect. Are you currently leveraging LaunchPoint Partners​ to help you with that? I am thinking of companies like PFL for direct mail which can nicely tie in to your stream for direct marketing, there are text message partners and Ad Bridge to connect to your paid ads.

--- If you aren't and are now curious about how those can help tie in, we could take the conversation in one direction.

--- If you are (or at least are aware of their capabilities), we can take this conversation in another more tactical marketing strategy conversation about specific campaigns and knowing more about your business would help frame the types of campaign suggestions I think people could offer up as advice.

Rachel_Noble

Hey Andrew,

Have you made any advancement on this? We recently completed a campaign strategy we've come to call 4D because we incorporate emails (obvs), paid ads (social media, AdWords and banner ads via Terminus), direct mail, and website retargeting. It becomes 5D when we layer SDR calls on top of it. It literally took a whole year to get here because we didn't have much to go off of, but we learned a ton and I'm happy to share if you're still looking for information!

Rachel

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'd love to hear more detail around this, Rachel (especially as email is becoming more challenging than ever to make it to the recipient's inbox).

Rachel_Noble

Hi Dan,

I added a blog post about this recently: Omni-Channel Marketing and You: What OCM looks like in Marketo. If you would like any more details on this let me know! I'm super excited about the capabilities here and am always on board to share more.

Rachel

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Rachel,

Thanks for your response! I haven't made too much advancement on this. I've had several discovery meetings with Vibes about their SMS services but nothing more than that as of right now. I've love to connect with you and pick your brain on what has and hasn't worked for you. It appears your campaign strategy is the direction we'd like to eventually go. We do leverage paid ads, adwords, banner ads etc... but they aren't all through a centralized engagement program. Are you open to connecting over the phone? Here is my email address: aslutzky@usertesting.com.