SOLVED

Do leads in a wait step complete their flows if a Smart Campaign is disabled?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do leads in a wait step complete their flows if a Smart Campaign is disabled?

Hello all,

I've been curious to understand if leads in a wait step will still complete their defined flow steps if a smart campaign is disabled prior to the leads completion of flow steps.  Does anyone know the answer to this?

In the past, I've seen that this is true, but would like it if someone could confirm this.  I couldn't find any documentation on this

Thank you Marketing community.

Best,

Edwin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Do leads in a wait step complete their flows if a Smart Campaign is disabled?

Hi Edwin, I believe Alok is mistaken here unless I'm misunderstanding the question. If you have a smart campaign with people in a wait step and you deactivate the smart campaign, the people will continue through the flow steps once they leave the wait step unless you use a  "Remove from flow" smart campaign or action on the user.

Best of luck!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Do leads in a wait step complete their flows if a Smart Campaign is disabled?

Hi Edwin

Answer to your question is No, leads will not complete complete the flow step if the Campaign is disabled.

Best Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alok Ramsisaria​,

I have confirmed what Dory Viscogliosi​ provided is true.  I tested this with a campaign with a 10 minute wait step and an alert and disabled it after my test lead entered.  The alert was sent despite the fact the campaign was disabled.

Cheers,

Edwin

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Edwin, I believe Alok is mistaken here unless I'm misunderstanding the question. If you have a smart campaign with people in a wait step and you deactivate the smart campaign, the people will continue through the flow steps once they leave the wait step unless you use a  "Remove from flow" smart campaign or action on the user.

Best of luck!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Dory Viscogliosi​, that is very helpful