SOLVED

Re: Do archived programs deactivate the landing pages that are within the program?

Go to solution
James_Leedom1
Level 2 - Champion Alumni

Do archived programs deactivate the landing pages that are within the program?

Here is my example:

We use gated landing pages in order to make sure that we can filter out people who want to view our webinars. We are currently hosting these landing pages that live within active marketing programs, but when we archive the program will it be deactivated? We would like to still use them in a directory for our past webinars. Do I need to create new programs to host these separate LPs?

Any help is much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Do archived programs deactivate the landing pages that are within the program?

Archiving does NOTHING to active campaigns or assets. It's used to simply hide the program from main search and clean up things.

So yes, it will still be live.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a landing page in an archive that still works.

We archived the content as it was 2015, but it remains a legacy web page with links from an older press release. I still see traffic and receive leads from this landing page which is providing a white paper report.

You could always test this by cloning and archiving a landing page, but if my experience is the rule and not the exception, putting a landing page in the archive does not stop it working.

Josh_Hill13

Archiving does NOTHING to active campaigns or assets. It's used to simply hide the program from main search and clean up things.

So yes, it will still be live.

Anonymous
Not applicable

To deactivate the items underneath (landing pages, emails) you must unapprove them.

I just went through this exercise for a product our company divested.

Geoff_Krajeski1

This was meant to be form this account... oh well  

Any SSO or related items coming for the community Scott WilderLiz (Courter) Oseguera​ ??