SOLVED

Re: Do any of you have experience creating a back up page for webex integration?

Go to solution
Cassandra_Clark
Level 2

Do any of you have experience creating a back up page for webex integration?

I am trying to figure out how to use the back up page option in the Marketo/Webex integration.  I have not found much documentation on this set up and would like to see/know more before I put into production.  I think I got it to work, but at the end of our test webex event when we closed out of the event the back up page popped up which looked weird. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Do any of you have experience creating a back up page for webex integration?

I haven't heard of this. Can you explain more of why you need a back up page? Is that an option in Webex? Do you mean the Thank You or Post Event page?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I haven't heard of this. Can you explain more of why you need a back up page? Is that an option in Webex? Do you mean the Thank You or Post Event page?

Cassandra_Clark
Level 2

Its basically a in between page you can use to send people to before the webinar instead of your webex event page.  I got some info on another thread...now I am just trying t figure out why the page pops open after my webinar ends...