SOLVED

Re: Digital Survey with overall results using Typeform or other Survey tools

Go to solution
Andreia_Norsa
Level 4

Digital Survey with overall results using Typeform or other Survey tools

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience with "Digital Survey with overall results" integration with Marketo? Please see more info below:

1 - Send an email to the participant (using Marketo) to access the survey through our website (embed the form in our WordPress LP).
2 - Survey tool opens - contact fills out a short questionnaire, including the personal data. Upon submission, another page comes up with the results, and an email (from Marketo or Survey tools) instantly fires to the contact with overall results.
3 - Collect data such as first name, last name, etc and send them back to Marketo (using Marketo or another form - integrate with Marketo).  

Here is an example of the type of digital survey + overall results I'm looking for: https://www.survey.bain.com/digitalreadiness/

Does anyone have experience with that and can guide me?

Thanks.

Andreia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Hi, @SanfordWhiteman thanks for your message. In that case, I need to integrate Marketo to Typeform, right? Is there any documentation that includes that topic?

Well, as I said, it's not really a formal integration (nor does there need to be one - always beware of any form/page builder touting a Marketo "integration," as they usually don't understand Marketo well enough).

To get that individual lead's form values to Marketo, you just need to set the redirect URL in Typeform to a page with a Marketo form, and use Marketo's typical hidden field Auto-Fill.

BUT with that bar chart, you're talking about something very different/above just pushing the lead's Typeform answers into Marketo! That's rendering the person's current results into a chart alongside some hard-coded data. It certainly wouldn't be difficult to build with any one of the many JS charting libraries, but if you're not a developer you'd have to get one.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

It's very, very easy to forward Typeform results to a page with a Marketo form.

Just choose the "Redirect on completion" option in settings. Add the fields you want to the redirect URL. Map those to hidden fields in Form Editor and collect more data in visible fields.

Andreia_Norsa
Level 4

Hi, @SanfordWhiteman thanks for your message. In that case, I need to integrate Marketo to Typeform, right? Is there any documentation that includes that topic?

Also, how can I calculate the results and fire in a new LP and email the overall results like the example below?

Screenshot_1.png

SanfordWhiteman

Well, as I said, it's not really a formal integration (nor does there need to be one - always beware of any form/page builder touting a Marketo "integration," as they usually don't understand Marketo well enough).

To get that individual lead's form values to Marketo, you just need to set the redirect URL in Typeform to a page with a Marketo form, and use Marketo's typical hidden field Auto-Fill.

BUT with that bar chart, you're talking about something very different/above just pushing the lead's Typeform answers into Marketo! That's rendering the person's current results into a chart alongside some hard-coded data. It certainly wouldn't be difficult to build with any one of the many JS charting libraries, but if you're not a developer you'd have to get one.

Andreia_Norsa
Level 4

@SanfordWhiteman got it! Thanks a lot. I will share that info internally.