Digital Display Ads: Recommendations on "Job title" targeting?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Digital Display Ads: Recommendations on "Job title" targeting?

We work in a very niche part of our industry, and I'm exploring new ways to target potential leads with display ads. We already use a blended approach of sponsored emails, retargeting ads, and both linkedin and facebook display ads focused on job title targeting, but I'm curious if I'm missing some other platform?

Any advice from the digital experts appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Digital Display Ads: Recommendations on "Job title" targeting?

I don't know if this is a direct fit with your question, but last week Rand Fishkin at Moz had a Whiteboard Friday video on how to create demand for ideas that don't generate a lot of search traffic.

Creating Demand for Products, Services, and Ideas that Have Little to No Existing Search Volume - Wh...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Remember that you could create look-a-like campaigns based on your leads/contacts. Also on facebook you can import the email addresses and if that person is found on facebook with that email, you could display ads to that targeted group.

Scott_Daily
Level 3

Jumping on Lyssette Gonzalez​'s comment (and not to shift focus to the company I work for - honestly!), we use a lot of CRM Retargeting (targeting based on de-identified information, like the email address) and really like it because you have complete certainty you're reaching the people you want to reach. You can do this via Facebook, Twitter, AdRoll, LiveIntent (where I work - display in email) and some others. Because I'm most familiar with the LiveIntent platform, I also run many non CRM Retargeting campaigns that target based on job function and industry via our B2B data partner, NetWise.

Hope that helps some! We've done a lot of testing in this over the last year, so happy to provide any other insight on any services you're thinking about testing out.

William_Maxwell
Level 2

Have you considered looking at (or have you used) LinkedIn's Lead Accelerator in conjunction with Marketo?