SOLVED

Different logo's on different landing page templates

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Different logo's on different landing page templates

Hi all,

I have cloned a landing page template and have managed to change everything to another product / brand look & feel, except for the logo. The only logo reference I could find was pointing to a file in the design studio like all other image are. I don't want to replace the logo image since we need that as well. Anybody knows how to deal with this? 

Many thanks in advance!

#header{ width:1000px;  height:101px;margin:0 auto;}
.innerheader{ width:980px; margin:0px auto;}
.logo{ width:313px; float:left;margin-top:20px;}
.logo img{ padding:1px 0 0 0; position:relative;}
.nav{ width:610px; float:right; }
.nav ul{  width: 630px;}
.nav ul li{ font-family:"Trebuchet MS",Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#fff; list-style:none; float:left; text-transform:uppercase; margin:30px 0 0 0; padding-left:3px; }
.nav ul li a{ font-family:"Trebuchet MS",Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#fff; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none; padding:5px 20px 17px 15px; outline:none;}
.nav ul li a:hover, .nav ul li.active a{ background:url(/rs/ecomengine/images/top_navhover.png) no-repeat left top; padding-right:10px;  }
.nav ul li a:hover span, .nav ul li.active a span{ background:url(/rs/ecomengine/images/right_navhover.png)  no-repeat right top; padding:5px 10px 10px 0px; }
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Different logo's on different landing page templates

Hi Ruud, not sure if you've already figured out what you need to do, but I would upload the new image (not overwriting the current image), and then in the new template replace the URL of the current logo with the new one that you just uploaded. Best of luck!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi,

It seems that you have different images for different landing pages. Going by this assumption, you can remove the image from the template and place it on the landing page accordingly.

Hope this helps!
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Ruud, not sure if you've already figured out what you need to do, but I would upload the new image (not overwriting the current image), and then in the new template replace the URL of the current logo with the new one that you just uploaded. Best of luck!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Dory,

you are right, thanks. The problem is that the search bar doesn't work when searching for the logo link. I exported the text to a text editor and was able to find the reference url easy.

Thanks again!