Different form for Known lead on different Partitions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Different form for Known lead on different Partitions

Hi Everyone,

We currently have a global form to capture new leads, the lead can select (in our case) different school of interests. The form sits in a central partition and assign the leads to different partitions base on the school name. 

The problem comes when a known from a different partition fills out that form then it won't qualify for the campaign.

Can I use a specific script to display a different form depend on the lead partition?

Thanks

Diego

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Different form for Known lead on different Partitions

This use case is a little unclear.

If the Form lives in the Default Workspace that can see all Lead Partitions, then the campaign should definitely trigger unless you set it to Run Once per Lead. If the campaign fires, what do you expect to happen?

Keith_Nyberg2
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Hey Diego,

Why would you want a lead that is already to a partition to go through the partition assignment campaign again? Can you clarify if that is the campaign you want to fire again or if it's another campaign? Maybe do some auditing in the activity log to ensure all appropriate data is present when the form is filled and double check that the campaign was triggered? If triggered, was it ignored for a reason? If not triggered, double check filters on the campaign and ensure the lead should qualify.

As Josh said, a little unclear on the details regarding this use case so more details would be helpful.

Sincerely,

Keith Nyberg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'm guessing that if Product changes, it has to move to a diff LP. That's ok if it's mutually exclusive and run by separate BU, but it's not the strongest use case.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys,

Apologies for coming back quite late to this. I injured my foot and was out of work for a few days.  And totally agree with you if this is confused, I'm still trying to figure out myself why this was sept up this way .

I'll try to propose a different approach to the company.

Thanks for your help.