Designers I need YOUR HELP!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Designers I need YOUR HELP!

My designer is currently creating a landing page.  He created the landing page in Dreamweaver and then went to transfer it to Marketo.  Marketo does not read all of the code, for example centering the landing page on a browser, and also rounding the corners of boxes containing bulleted lists.  Why does some functionality not work between the two.  Has anyone found a work around to this issue? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Community!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Designers I need YOUR HELP!

Your Marketo landing page template is set up with certain styles already applied. In my (limited) experience, you can add in your designer's code between the <body></body> tags and it will work. You'll want to upload any images your designer created to the Design Studio as well.

With a little experimentation, it should work.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here are a couple community articles that will give you the information your web designer needs to make his template work in Marketo:

Anonymous
Not applicable

No reason the things you mentioned won't work in Marketo. Just need to write the CSS correctly. If they are still stuck on centering, tell them to wrap everything in a div & set ... margin: 0 auto;