Re: Deployed Web Campaign Zone ID

Anonymous
Not applicable

Deployed Web Campaign Zone ID

Hello.

I created the Web Campaign and 'Zone id'. I indicated this 'Zone id' in the right <div> on site.

I wrote 'test' in the editor and I see these changes in the preview, but everything in the live version is still.

In the script call RTP tag is:

rtp('send','view');

rtp('get', 'campaign',true);

Why do I see my edits in the preview and nothing has changed in the live version of the site?

9 REPLIES 9
Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi @darwinapps

Have you published your updates? Have you cleared your cache? Have you viewed the page in an incognito/private browser window?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Thanks for the answer! 'Published your updates' this is 'Launch'? Cleaned the cache, turned in incognito and opened in other browsers. The most interesting thing I see is 2 Impressions. it means that someone sees these changes in real time.

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

Hi DarwinApps VTS​,

As highlighted in the below snapshot, you must launch the campaign to see the changes on the live version. Have you Launched?

pastedImage_0.png

You can preview by clicking on the "Preview" button as shown in the above snapshot. Once you launch, you again have the option to preview as highlighted in the below snapshot.

pastedImage_1.png

Once the web campaign is Launched, you should be able to see it on the live page.

Best Always,

Karan Hari

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage
Anonymous
Not applicable

My web campaign is Launched, but I do not see my changes on the live page.

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Hi DarwinApps VTS​,

Yes, 'Launch'. The preview will show you what the update will look like but it wont take effect until it has been launched.

If you are seeing two impressions it could be because you are viewing it in two browsers.

Thanks,

Gerard

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see different visitors in 'Impressions'. And they became more than I changed the segment ... maybe I do not fall under the criteria of the segment?

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

In incognito, you will have an clean Munchkin cookie and will not be recognised or profiled based on your profile. What criteria are you using? Are you on a work machine, remember that networks and VPNS could be showing your IP as a different location.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I created a test segment and indicated my country and everything worked. Thank!

Raymond_Johnson
Level 5

I had a similar issue, make sure you do not have Do Not Track enabled in your browser.

...and if you are using FireFox make sure to disable the built-in ad blocking.