Deleted smart campaigns in a program - what to do?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Deleted smart campaigns in a program - what to do?

Hi!

I managed to delete some campaigns in a program, and I wonder if there is a way to take back that action? And do you know if I lost any historic data on the leads that already had downloaded the whitepaper? 

It's a program where we promote a whitepaper, and I was updating the whole thing when it happend.

Henny 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Deleted smart campaigns in a program - what to do?

Hi Henny,

There is no Undelete, unfortunately. Try to log a support case ASAP.

-Greg

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Henny, as Greg mentioned, there is no un-delete. You haven't lost all of the data regarding who downloaded, though, because you can always create a smart list of people who downloaded using whatever criteria that triggered them in the first place. A couple of things to keep in mind:

• You can only query on data value changes for 90 days, so if you were looking for a data value change to trigger this campaign, you might want to add them to a new smart campaign (maybe by a minor data value change, or something else) to keep that history. You could also add them to a static list to know who downloaded.
  • Did you have any type of program status change when they downloaded? If so, they're still a member of your program and can be queried on in that way.
  • Anything that was changed by a flow step in your smart campaign remains changed in any records that flowed through before you deleted the campaign.

Hope this helps, and that you're able to recreate the campaign that you deleted without too much of a headache!

-Dory

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

There are two items that are lost (and which don't affect what you want):

• Campaign information like what this does.
  • Member of Campaign information