Default programs in Nurtures - Hypothetical thought exercise

Taylor_McCarty
Level 4

Default programs in Nurtures - Hypothetical thought exercise

So this is mostly hypothetical as I am toying around with some advanced automations/nurtures. So bare with me, but here is my question: If I have several default programs that I have added to nurture streams, is it possible to "reset" the stream membership such that they get run through the stream again. Thought process behind this being I may have emails or even a series of emails with that default program that I want the nurture stream to activate if the lead qualifies for that default program. And the reason I wan to see if it's possible for them to run through it again would be in case the second or third time around they do end up qualifying for the default program.

I hope this makes sense for what I am asking. Again this isn't something I am actively building, but more of a thought exercise at this time. 

1 REPLY 1
Frank_Breen2
Level 10

Re: Default programs in Nurtures - Hypothetical thought exercise

You should be able to do this by running a smart campaign and setting the people's membership to [Program Type] > Not in Program

imageFile.png

Once they are not a member, Marketo will send them the email again using the normal settings.