Re: Date of clicked link

Anonymous
Not applicable

Date of clicked link

I ran a smart campaign to indentify people who have clicked on a link from a landing page.  What I am missing in list is the date when they linked.  Seems like a pretty simple request, just a column which shows the date someone clicked.  Anyone know I add that?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Darren,

Quick question...did you create a Smart Campaign or Smart List?  The latter might be the case in that you're trying to add a column.  

Most columns are fields within Marketo that are associated to a contact, so you wouldn't necessarily have a behaviour in there like the date someone clicked on a link from the landing page.  You could in theory create this as a field and create a smart campaign that time stamps it, but might be a bit tedious to do this for every one of your campaigns.

Could you give a bit more insight into what you're hoping to get out of the report?  Maybe there's another way to get your information.
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

You can try landing page performance report and in the filter, define that particular landing page. Once you get the performance results, deep dive the results through emails.