Date of Activity, 10 minutes ago...

Duane_Kennerson
Level 4

Date of Activity, 10 minutes ago...

Trying to set up a filter that checks if someone visited one of a set of pages 10 minutes before a trigger (visit to a particular page) fires. See below.

pastedImage_0.png

Support says "in past" will not support minutes and 1 hour in this particular scenario is not ideal. I was thinking about using "between" and using the system date token or something similar in the from field and then doing system date minus 10 minutes or something like that in the to field but I'm not sure if that is even possible or what the syntax would be. Anyone ever try this before or know a better way that I'm not thinking of?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Date of Activity, 10 minutes ago...

Duane,

So when the trigger fires for visiting that particular page, you want the smart list to also make sure that lead has visited another particular page in the past 10 minutes? Correct, even though you could use "In past 10 minutes" and not get a red squiggly line, it is not supported.

I cannot find a workaround to this, because even if you did have all leads run through and check if they did visit those landing pages 10 minutes later, you still would not be able to filter by minutes.

Duane_Kennerson
Level 4

Hey Devraj, yes, you have the scenario correct. They would of had to of visited a "this page" and also another particular page within the last 10 minutes to trigger.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

What comes to mind, though it's a little offbeat, is you could pre-filter by last 1 hour to whittle down the eligible activities, then pass through a webhook to determine if it was specifically in the last 10 minutes.  How many such activities do you expect on a good day?

Duane_Kennerson
Level 4

I would say 300-400 would satisfy the trigger on a good day. While typing that out, that's a lot of "interesting moments" being created so I may need to add a constraint to the filter for a minimum number of times they visited a trigger page to slow that down but I need to figure out the timing first.

Thanks!

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I would say 300-400 would satisfy the trigger on a good day.

Cool, then you'd be fine with the method I described. Would just be a few SCs to set up (which of course is a two more than we'd like, but so it goes).

Trigger: visited filter page ⇾ Flow: write {{system.datetime}] to lead field.

Trigger: visited trigger page ⇾ Flow: call webhook (includes current {{system.datetime}} and above field)

Trigger: webhook is called and result is true ⇾ do whatever you want to do when trigger is visited < 10m after filter