Re: Database Cleanup -- Email Verification Vendors

Anonymous
Not applicable

Database Cleanup -- Email Verification Vendors

Hi Everyone,

I am working on cleaning up our database, specifically around deliverability and validation. I would love to hear what other people have done, as well as any experiences you may have had (good or bad) with vendors. I would like to do a two part process consisting of:

1. Cleansing our current email database through some sort of validation/verification tool. Then be able to take any invalid emails and remove them from the system.

2. Implement a preventative/ continuous email cleansing system to check and verify new emails coming into the system.

Any suggestions around what you have done to clean up your system, as well as any specific vendor recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Mary

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

RingLead is one of our partners that does a great job here

Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

When I fill out a Marketo (the company) form, I often get a lightbox asking me to confirm from a list what my company is. Is that a RingLead function?

Edward_Unthank_
Level 10

That's Reachforce, Nicholas! They do a kind of clean-and-enrich service on forms through their Smart Forms product.

Edward_Unthank_
Level 10

Hi Mary! We offer a product called Etumos Verify that does exactly this, with (1) batch cleanup through webhooks in Marketo and (2) real-time checking on Forms 2.0. It's Etumos Verify. Description here, and demo of the script on a landing page is here.

Cheers,

Edward

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

There are a lot of posts on this if you search for Deliverability and Database Cleaning.