SOLVED

Re: Data warehouse emails

Go to solution
Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

Data warehouse emails

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a product that will archive an exact (carbon) copy of an email?

If not, anyone want to build one with me?? It seems to be my number one question & number one anxiety - being able to retrieve the email exactly as it was sent.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Roxann_McGlump1
Community Manager

Hi Nicolas,

There are a lot of email archiving solutions out on the market.  When you select one, you can have Marketo Support add the email address of your archive solution to the BCC line for all your Marketo emails.  This would allow a copy of every single email you send to every single lead to be sent to your archive.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Roxann_McGlump1
Community Manager

Hi Nicolas,

There are a lot of email archiving solutions out on the market.  When you select one, you can have Marketo Support add the email address of your archive solution to the BCC line for all your Marketo emails.  This would allow a copy of every single email you send to every single lead to be sent to your archive.

Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

This information is golden.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have seen customers use Marketo's BCC functionality for this.  You can BCC every email sent to an inbox so youhave a permanent record of the emails sent.

Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

That is the best hidden feature I've never heard of!

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

We recommend GlobalRelay (http://globalrelay.com), an enterprise-grade (really!) archiving service we've used since 2007 or so. Because GR charges by unique sender address -- not by volume -- it's affordable for mass email from a subset of your corporate addresses.

Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

Thanks Sandy - I'll check it out.