Data backup

Anonymous
Not applicable

Data backup

What's an easy way to export all my data in MARKETO?

(i.e. all data including but not limited to Segmentation data, Campaign data, Lead data, opportunity data, Company data, Templates, Images, Reports, Lead Activity history / Tracking data history)

6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Data backup

What exactly do you want to do?

You can export all lead data with a smart list and XLS export. It may take a while. Opps and Company Data live in your CRM.

If you really want your behavior data, then go to Admin > SFDC > Sync and let Marketo push Tasks for specific activities. Then use SFDC Campaigns to record Program data. Otherwise all of this is (and should be) in Marketo only.

All of that other data is tied into the Marketo system and would be lost if you left Marketo. Marketo has backups and redundancies, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.

How can we export the e-mail templates?

Regards,

Abhijit

Dan_Stevens_

I would just access the templates and copy/paste the code to local files.  We actually do that today: we have local copies of every template stored in Dreamweaver.  This also makes it convenient should we want to make any changes to a template using Dreamweaver (since there are no editing tools in Marketo for email templates).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.

Need to download a bunch of email templates.

As there are a lot, is there any way to export them in group?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

If you have a developer, you can use the Assets API to download template content.

Dan_Stevens_

There is no way to export email templates (or any assets in Design Studio).