Re: DAM - Marketo Integrated Solutions?

Stephen_Doyle
Level 1

DAM - Marketo Integrated Solutions?

Heloo,

I'm looking for a DAM tool connect with my Marketo instance. In short, when someone downloads or uploads content from the DAM, we want to automate specific email responses. I know that Widen (and, of course, AEM) offers a solution... any others or 3rd party plug-ins that provide this functionality?

3 REPLIES 3
Vincent_Bleu
Level 1

Hi, I am a similar question, I would like to understand how we can integrate a DAM with Marketo. As far as I know there are 2 options:

1. A manual option where you copy and paste the URLs from your DAM and reference these in Marketo. You can also do a bulk upload from your DAM to Marketo through an automated Process.
    2. A automated way using REST API.

Any comment on the above?

Stephen_Doyle
Level 1

Thanks Vincent.

We thought about a manual option, but the content volume is too high to create links for each and maintaining continuity with new versions of these files could get cumbersome.

I almost always like the idea of automating . Since we're exploring new DAM solutions anyways, we'd like to get an out-of-the-box or close to out-of-the-box option.

Vincent_Bleu
Level 1

Hi Stephen, it seems that you need to look at the following APIs: https://developers.marketo.com/rest-api/assets/ to have CRUD access within Design Studio but this is a custom approach to integration.

Hope that helps,