SOLVED

Customizing one Thank You page URL

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Customizing one Thank You page URL

I have a ferw Landing Pages setup, each with Thank You pages that display upon submission.

I know how to change ALL Landing Page URL's but I have a few different business segments that these landing pages below to and I only need to change the URL to one of the Thank You pages which currently displays the Fallback URL.

Do I need to insert a token somewhere to change the URL to display something else?

Where would I go to change this URL display?

Please let me know and I appreciate any and all feedback!

-- ANH

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Customizing one Thank You page URL

It was as easy as double clicking the "Submit" button on the form I created and renaming in the settings there. I was afraid I'd redirect the link to someplace else but that setting is just for a custom wrapper.

Thanks for the assist. I still learned about things via what you explains @Devraj.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Andrew,

You can click on the landing page asset and click on "Landing Page Actions" > "URL Tools" > "Edit URL Settings". From there you have the option to change the URL and to either keep or throw away the existing one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Devraj,

So I know how to change that Landing Page URL, it's the connected Thank You page that is giving me trouble. Somehow, I need to give the Thank You page a shorter name.

For instance, the Thank You page is www.marketingsource.marketing-ThankYou_Toy.com -- This is the default website URL in the main settings.

I want it to read www.usa-marketing.ThankYou.com

The way you mentioned only lets me change the back-half of the URL from "ThankYou" on. I need the stem of the URL changed too.

Do you know the workflow to replace the entire URL?

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was as easy as double clicking the "Submit" button on the form I created and renaming in the settings there. I was afraid I'd redirect the link to someplace else but that setting is just for a custom wrapper.

Thanks for the assist. I still learned about things via what you explains @Devraj.