SOLVED

Customize form.NotYou

Go to solution
Highlighted

Customize form.NotYou

Under form, when the user is known, we would like the custom HTML to include lead first name in the link. Like {{form.NotYou:default=Not {{lead.FirstName}}? Click here}}. Since this is token inside token, I am not able to do this. Is there a workaround for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Customize form.NotYou

Here's your Known Lead HTML:

<div>Welcome back, <span id="FirstName">{{lead.FirstName}}</span> {{lead.LastName}}<br /><br />{{form.Button:default=Download}}<br /><br />{{form.NotYou:default=Not you?}}</div>

<script>

document.querySelector('A.mktoNotYou').innerHTML='Not ' + document.querySelector('#FirstName').innerHTML + '?';

</script>

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Easy, just change the value on the button.  You'll already have the {{lead.FirstName}} value available elsewhere in the DOM.

Highlighted

Sanford Whiteman

I am sure if I am following you when you say change the button. I want the "Not you? Click here"  to say "Not Ashley? Click here". Which button do i change?

Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 1.30.30 PM.png

Highlighted

Hi Ashley,

It will take a little JS to pick the first name and replace the "Not You"

-Greg

Highlighted

Here's your Known Lead HTML:

<div>Welcome back, <span id="FirstName">{{lead.FirstName}}</span> {{lead.LastName}}<br /><br />{{form.Button:default=Download}}<br /><br />{{form.NotYou:default=Not you?}}</div>

<script>

document.querySelector('A.mktoNotYou').innerHTML='Not ' + document.querySelector('#FirstName').innerHTML + '?';

</script>

View solution in original post