SOLVED

Re: Customize form.NotYou

Go to solution
Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Customize form.NotYou

Under form, when the user is known, we would like the custom HTML to include lead first name in the link. Like {{form.NotYou:default=Not {{lead.FirstName}}? Click here}}. Since this is token inside token, I am not able to do this. Is there a workaround for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Here's your Known Lead HTML:

<div>Welcome back, <span id="FirstName">{{lead.FirstName}}</span> {{lead.LastName}}<br /><br />{{form.Button:default=Download}}<br /><br />{{form.NotYou:default=Not you?}}</div>

<script>

document.querySelector('A.mktoNotYou').innerHTML='Not ' + document.querySelector('#FirstName').innerHTML + '?';

</script>

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

Easy, just change the value on the button.  You'll already have the {{lead.FirstName}} value available elsewhere in the DOM.

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Sanford Whiteman

I am sure if I am following you when you say change the button. I want the "Not you? Click here"  to say "Not Ashley? Click here". Which button do i change?

Screen Shot 2016-02-12 at 1.30.30 PM.png

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ashley,

It will take a little JS to pick the first name and replace the "Not You"

-Greg

SanfordWhiteman

Here's your Known Lead HTML:

<div>Welcome back, <span id="FirstName">{{lead.FirstName}}</span> {{lead.LastName}}<br /><br />{{form.Button:default=Download}}<br /><br />{{form.NotYou:default=Not you?}}</div>

<script>

document.querySelector('A.mktoNotYou').innerHTML='Not ' + document.querySelector('#FirstName').innerHTML + '?';

</script>