Re: Customer Not Receiving Emails

Anonymous
Not applicable

Customer Not Receiving Emails

One of our customers is not getting any of our emails. Marketo is showing that she has received them. They're not in her junk or spam folders. What would be causing Marketo to register these as delivered but my customer to not see them at all?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same issue. I can see that the email was delivered, but the recipient does not receive the email. I am able to forward the email to him without issue. I am not sure what they have done at their end to try to resolve the problem, but I do know they have been trying to figure out why it won't get through their firewall for a while. 

Is there something in the x-headers or somewhere else within the email "package" (I am not technical!) from Marketo that email filters don't like? Anyone?

Bueller?

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

We've run into a couple issues like this as well. If your customers are open to whitelisting your company's domain, then you can send that to their IT team to update. Many will not be willing to whitelist Marketo's IPs, however.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback, Devraj. I'll try that. Based on your feedback I found this note on white listing IPs that I think I will forward to my customer.

Cheers,