Customer Love Week: What is your Favorite Valentine's Day Marketing Campaign?

Highlighted

Re: Customer Love Week: What is your Favorite Valentine's Day Marketing Campaign?

Is it bad that, as a marketer, I cannot even think of one Valentine's Day campaign. I think my Valentine's Day mushy genes are broken.

Highlighted
Level 6 - Champion

Re: Customer Love Week: What is your Favorite Valentine's Day Marketing Campaign?

This might be a very local thing but White Castle does a Valentine's campaign that allows people to make reservations at the fast-food restaurants for Valentine's Day dinner!

Highlighted

I agree with Ashley Ayan - I loved the Mustang - Speed Dating commercial

Marcia Kerber
Highlighted
Level 6 - Champion Alumni

Is it sad that I can't think of any that stand out?

Highlighted
Level 5

Best was Mustang - Speed Dating commercial

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only commercial I can think of is the Deadpool one...

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Speed dating from Mustang for sure. The guys' reactions are priceless.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't say "I love you" this Valentine's Day. Say more.#PutYourHeartToPaper

Highlighted

Deadpool for sure

Highlighted