Re: Customer Love Week: What is your Favorite Valentine's Day Marketing Campaign?

Ashleigh_Davis
Level 3

Re: Customer Love Week: What is your Favorite Valentine's Day Marketing Campaign?

Is it bad that, as a marketer, I cannot even think of one Valentine's Day campaign. I think my Valentine's Day mushy genes are broken.

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

This might be a very local thing but White Castle does a Valentine's campaign that allows people to make reservations at the fast-food restaurants for Valentine's Day dinner!

Marcia_Kerber
Level 3

I agree with Ashley Ayan - I loved the Mustang - Speed Dating commercial

Marcia Kerber
Amber_Hobson
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Is it sad that I can't think of any that stand out?

Ravi_Ansal2
Level 6

Best was Mustang - Speed Dating commercial

Anonymous
Not applicable

The only commercial I can think of is the Deadpool one...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Speed dating from Mustang for sure. The guys' reactions are priceless.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't say "I love you" this Valentine's Day. Say more.#PutYourHeartToPaper

Brigid_Greenwa2
Level 4

Deadpool for sure

Elizabeth_Robic
Level 3