SOLVED

Re: Customer Activity Analysis

Go to solution
Paul_Johnson
Level 5

Customer Activity Analysis

Hello!

I need some help with a report I'm trying to run. I'd love to be able to see the most common activites closed our accounts (customers) ran through? Things like specific web pages that were visited, specific forms that were filled out, etc. Could anyone help me with this?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Customer Analysis

Hi Paul,

The best place to start, IMHO, is the program analyzer. Hopefully, each of you email and LP will be hosted in programs, meaning that the PA will give you excellent insight, especially in the multi-touch mode.

There are even more powerful things you can do with RCE, but the PA is a good place to start with.

See Create a Program Analyzer - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Customer Analysis

Hi Paul,

The best place to start, IMHO, is the program analyzer. Hopefully, each of you email and LP will be hosted in programs, meaning that the PA will give you excellent insight, especially in the multi-touch mode.

There are even more powerful things you can do with RCE, but the PA is a good place to start with.

See Create a Program Analyzer - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Customer Activity Analysis

This is actually a little difficult to get out of Marketo.  What you can do is a little more general.  You can tie your programs to Salesforce and do closed loop ROI analytics in First Touch and Multi touch attribution models.

This will tell you how much pipeline was influenced by each one of your programs.

As Greg said, start with the Program analyzer and move on to RCE for a deeper dive