SOLVED

Custom columns

Go to solution
Sujatha_Vutla
Level 5

Custom columns

Hi

can any one explain me custom columns option in lead performance report setup tab. I am getting integer value for this in report . But I need like firstname last name email id values.

Is it possible?

I am sharing screen shots.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Custom columns

It all depends on the criteria of your "first name" smart list.  0 means that for instance "Sekhar" does not belong to the smart list "first name".

-Greg

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sujatha,

Within the report tab, if you highlight the "Empty" line, you should be able to then click on "Drill-Down". This will open a pop-up window, where you can choose the attribute you wish to drill down into.

Here is a link to explanation on this feature in the Product Docs area as well Drill Down in a People Performance Report - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Thanks,

Robin

Sujatha_Vutla
Level 5

Hi Robin,

I tried the Drill-Down but it is not showing any thing saying that "no data".  I will check is there any other issue at my side.

Thanks.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Custom columns are smart lists counts that you can display. It's impossible to display the first and last name that way.

The way I do it is that I create a formula field in the admin -> field management. For this formula field, I give it the value of:

{{lead.Last Name}}, {{lead.First Name}} - {{lead.Email address}}

Then, in the lead management report, I group by this field. Each lead will have 1 row in the field. Then you can add custom columns to indicate by 1 / 0 if these leads meet some criteria.

-Greg

Sujatha_Vutla
Level 5

Thanks Greg I will try in this way.

Sujatha_Vutla
Level 5

Hi Greg I have done the same. I am getting report like this. The values are coming in integer 0.

report.pngsetup.pngsmartlist.png

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

It all depends on the criteria of your "first name" smart list.  0 means that for instance "Sekhar" does not belong to the smart list "first name".

-Greg