Creating Script token for seating level.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating Script token for seating level.

Hi

There is a field in my database called "Has event credit". One additional contraint that you can add in a Smart List is "Seating Level" (which reflects the type of seat that they purchased. I need to reference this in an email and from what I have read, I need to create a script token for this. Since this is a constraint WITHIN a field (and not a field itself), what would this look like?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creating Script token for seating level.

It sounds to me like event credit is a seprate type of record that can be attached to a person record, and seating level is one of the fields within the event credit record. Correct? 

If this is the case you will need to use velocity script to get it working. I haven't yet had much opportunity to play with that unfortunately but these docs will get you started: 

http://developers.marketo.com/documentation/email-scripting/

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Re: Creating Script token for seating level.

Ie Event Credit a custom object that you've setup to sync over in Admin > Integrations > Salesforce?

If so, it will show up in the right-pane of an email script token, which you'll find in the "My Tokens" section of a program. Try that out and see if it works for you.