Re: Create Tokens for Account Team objects

Anonymous
Not applicable

Create Tokens for Account Team objects

Marketo cannot see the SFDC "Account Team" objects which is a complication for teams that have multi-tiered sales team. Someone mentioned that you can create a work around for this issue using SFDC custom fields and Marketo Tokens.

Can anyone confirm if this is possible? If so can you point me to documentation?
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you sure Marketo can't see it? Even if you go through the process to map through custom objects? I was on a call with our Marketo success manager last week and she gave me the impression it was possible. I haven't had a chance to look into it yet,  but I was really hoping it would be!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check out this article--http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KyrHCAS. I just went through the steps it describes in my Sandbox instance of Marketo and was able to sync the Account Team object.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kate, thanks. I will check this out.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Keith,

Are you trying to send the email from a specific person on that team?  

What's the context of how you'd like to leverage the sales team on the account object?
Anonymous
Not applicable

The busienss drivers of this request are many.

1. We'd like our account team members to be able to send out personalized emails w/o having to create seperate mailers for each and every one of them, which is what you need to do because Marketo cannot see SFDC account team objects.

2. We'd also like to have account team membership available for internal marketing reporting purposes and alerts. Again, as the account team objects are not visible to Marketo, we need to do a lot of manual work.