Create Open/Clicked Emails Report in Salesforce

Anonymous
Not applicable

Create Open/Clicked Emails Report in Salesforce

Hi Everyone!

Was wondering if there was a way to create a report in Salesforce of the results from a Marketo email blast. Even if I did not sync the Marketo Blast with a Salesforce Campaign. 

I have been unable to use activities reports to filter for Marketo Emails for leads. But yet the activities are records.

Maybe Im missing something but thought it would be simple. 

Appreciate the help!

Sincerely,

Brendan
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Create Open/Clicked Emails Report in Salesforce

Curious Brendan why not just use the email reports in Marketo under Analytics? Would these not have the same metrics or are you looking for opportunity-level data like revenue and such? 
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You could use a smart list in Marketo to pull Email Was Delivered/Sent.

In SFDC, you may see the Email Sent: activity if your Marketo was set to sync that in the Admin > SFDC section. You could use the Activity Report to pull that data in SFDC.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys, 

Thanks for the awesome help! I should have been more clear, yes I can pull the report in Marketo but was trying to do the report in salesforce for a couple of other reasons. 

Josh, I am still having trouble with filtering in the activity with leads report for the marketo emails. Nothing seems to pull up the marketo emails. However, if I create a tasks and events report I can filter and find all the Marketo email blasts. But it does not pull lead data. 

Any ideas why this might be and solutions?

-B
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Some business folks still won't use Marketo reports and are more comfortable in SFDC.
You may need to edit your reporting objects for tasks to include lead and contact data, speak to your SFDC admin.