Creat a report/Export a 'Field Used By' list

Aishwarya_Kanit
Level 1

Creat a report/Export a 'Field Used By' list

Hello,

I have been trying to get a list of forms, which are using specific fields - Is there anyway to create a report for this or export an excel sheet.
I know this can be seen in Field Management by going to the  'Field Used By' filter but what if I have to audit many fields together?
I have seen a few old discussions before but was wondering if there has been any update on this recently.

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Re: Creat a report/Export a 'Field Used By' list

Hi! I don't know of a way to do this in the UI besides what you described using Field Management. Maybe someone else knows another method, but I would totally reach out to support. Maybe they can help you out.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The restrictions are the same as ever.

It's impossible to accurately know field usage in the UI, because hidden fields can be added in the browser that the Form Editor UI will never, ever know about.

Best way of getting such a report is to Bulk Extract all the Filled Out Form activities. This will at least tell you all fields in use on forms that have had at least one fillout.

James_Kelley1
Level 1

Wondering if Marketo support can do this on the backend UI. I am having the same issue due to volume of fields already created.