SOLVED

Count of Exhausted Leads on Weekly Basis

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Count of Exhausted Leads on Weekly Basis

Hello,

I am wanting to find a way to report on how many leads are going into exhausted status on a weekly basis. This will give me an idea of how many leads on average go into the exhausted status. As of now, I have not found a way to do this. Is this possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Count of Exhausted Leads on Weekly Basis

David,

Definitely possible. What you can do is use a batch smart campaign with the filter of "member of engagement program" and the constraint of "exhausted content: true". The flow can be to add them to a list. You can then run a lead performance report which looks for those who are part of that list. This will show how many are in the exhausted status at any given time. If you want to know how many are added every week, for the report use the smart list filter of was added to list and select the timeframe.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it is possible with the RCA module, do you have that?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Otherwise set up a smartlinst where you filter on member of engagement program, select your program, then set the exhausted constraint to true.

You can then set this smartlist to be emailed to you on a weekly basis.

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

David,

Definitely possible. What you can do is use a batch smart campaign with the filter of "member of engagement program" and the constraint of "exhausted content: true". The flow can be to add them to a list. You can then run a lead performance report which looks for those who are part of that list. This will show how many are in the exhausted status at any given time. If you want to know how many are added every week, for the report use the smart list filter of was added to list and select the timeframe.