SOLVED

Re: Contact Marketo engineer

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contact Marketo engineer

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out how to contact a Marketo engineer. I would like to know more about the "Form processing - Strict Spam Filter" and the "Lead Capture - Reject Invalid Form" in the "Treasure Chest" section of Marketo, but I can can not find information about them. I would be very grateful if you help me.

Any help would be appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

Enrique Casanueva Martin​ - While the feature is experimental, but we can still see some insights. E.g. we use campaign inspector to assess a summary of campaigns present and types (and you can export them) - but still, we can't rely on these absolutely, given they are experimental. It'd be best of you contact support. Bookmarking to know more about the items you mentioned!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

Enrique Casanueva Martin​ - While the feature is experimental, but we can still see some insights. E.g. we use campaign inspector to assess a summary of campaigns present and types (and you can export them) - but still, we can't rely on these absolutely, given they are experimental. It'd be best of you contact support. Bookmarking to know more about the items you mentioned!