Re: Connect Web Page Activity to Landing Page Asset

Tim_H
Level 1

Connect Web Page Activity to Landing Page Asset

I'm building a database integration using the REST API and I'm having trouble figuring out how to logically connect web page activity to landing page assets.  I know web page activities' primary attribute is "Webpage ID" but I can't figure out where to look in order to connect that back to the landing page asset it is derived from. I want to be able to group all web page activity together under the landing page asset that generated them.

For example

I create a landing page with landing page id 1234 in Marketo.

A lead vists my page and creates a "Web Page Visit" activity in my database with web page id 4567

I extract 1234 and 4567 through the API, but there's no information to tell me they're related

Where do I look for that missing logical piece to connect web page 4567 to landing page 1234?

2 REPLIES 2
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hey Tim,

Going on a whim here but would you not be able to use http://developers.marketo.com/rest-api/endpoint-reference/lead-database-endpoint-reference/#!/Activi...

If you set the "activityTypeId (integer): Id of the activity type" on the web page visit for that specific lead record. The response would provide you the asset ids?

pastedImage_1.png

Definitely not sure if this helps but potentially worth a try?

Floyd

Tim_H
Level 1

Thanks for the answer Floyd,

Unfortunately that endpoint just returns the same information I already have still with nothing to connect it back to the landing page asset.