Re: Congratulations to our Share your Summit Story Sweepstakes Winners!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to our Share your Summit Story Sweepstakes Winners!

Hi Community!

Over the last two weeks we ran the Share your Summit Story Sweepstakes where we asked users to share their top Summit experiences or stories of why they wouldn't want to miss Summit this year. We got some awesome submissions. I'm happy to announce the three winners for this sweepstakes and share their stories (in three different mediums) with you.

Lyssette Gonzalez, Campaign Manager, Marketing Operations at CareCloud went with a montage of animated gifts...
Josh Hill, Demand Generation Consultant, Marketing Rockstar Guides shared an awesome 'feel good' story...
Ryan Bovy, Associate Marketing Consultant at Elixiter, Inc. created a 'one of a kind' dance video...

They have each won a $100 Amazon Gift Card and a sweepstakes reward in community! Congrats again and thanks to all that participated. I look forward to seeing all of our creative customers and partners at the Marketing Nation Summit in a few weeks!

Best,
Liz
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Alexandre_Pelle
Level 3

Congrats Josh! That is in deed a great stroy and we are happy to be part of it! 😉
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everyone!
Josh_Perry1
Level 7

Congratulations!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to ALL. I wish you all Marketo Champions more success and more success stories to come.