Confirm checkbox values selected after form submit on thank you page

Crystal_Pacheco
Level 4

Confirm checkbox values selected after form submit on thank you page

Hi,
I have a page with a form containing checkboxes for the user to select the email type they wish to subscribe to and the frequency. After form submit ideally they would land on a thank you page confirming their choices they just made on the form they've submitted. I understand that its possible to have their selections viewable on the thank you page if they would receive an email with a link to direct them to the thank you page that would populate their lead tokens and I have that built but I would prefer the first choice rather than an email confirmation.

Secondly, if the lead would land on the page with the form for the first time, without data associated, I would like the email preferences checkboxes to be checked. 
If they've already had preferences checked in their lead database, the form should be prefilled with their past selections as well as their email address. Is this possible with Sandy's prefill solution? Do they need to always be gated through an email for this case?

Thank you for any possible insight, I could see how this can be useful to many scenarios down the road. 

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Confirm checkbox values selected after form submit on thank you page

After form submit ideally they would land on a thank you page confirming their choices they just made on the form they've submitted. I understand that its possible to have their selections viewable on the thank you page if they would receive an email with a link to direct them to the thank you page that would populate their lead tokens and I have that built but I would prefer the first choice rather than an email confirmation.

Just forward their choices to the to Thank You page (in the URL), then you can pop them into the page content.

Secondly, if the lead would land on the page with the form for the first time, without data associated, I would like the email preferences checkboxes to be checked. 
If they've already had preferences checked in their lead database, the form should be prefilled with their past selections as well as their email address. Is this possible with Sandy's prefill solution? 

Yep, that's what the Pre-Fill is all about.

Do they need to always be gated through an email for this case?

Nope, an existing associated session will do.