Comparing Multiple Lead Scores

Anonymous
Not applicable

Comparing Multiple Lead Scores

I'm exploring the use of multiple lead scores to determine interest in several products, as well as which of those products has the highest level of interest. Ideally, I would like to set a score threshold to hit, and determine if that score is higher than others. For example:

Score A is at least 50 points

AND

Score B is less than Score A

AND

Score C is less than Score A

BUT when I try to build this out in a Smart List using lead tokens, I get the dreaded squiggly line and then an error. The fields are scores/numbers and they aren't liking that lead token at all.

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 2.30.30 PM.png

Does anyone have any experience or ideas for comparing multiple lead scores for product interest?

2 REPLIES 2
Rachit_Puri2
Level 7

Re: Comparing Multiple Lead Scores

Hi Pat

You can not use tokens in Smart lists. This can be done either by leveraging an external web hook via Marketo, which can compare the score values. Another way could be using formula field in SFDC where you create a custom formula field which will check the value of all the 3 scores and return the highest score. Whichever approach you take, this would involve some complexity. We have done this for one of our clients in Salesforce. Let me try to get you the code for the formula field shortly.    

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Comparing Multiple Lead Scores

Yep, that's one of the things about {{token}} references. They can be used to set values in Flow steps (in the new value box for a Change Data Value step) but, like Rachit said, they're otherwise invalid in Smart Lists.

Li'l calculations like this are easily done with FlowBoost​ (one of FB's original raisons d'être😞

var meetsCombinedThreshold = ( {{Lead.ScoreA}} > 50 ) &&

( {{Lead.ScoreB}} < {{Lead.ScoreA}} ) &&

( {{Lead.ScoreC}} < {{Lead.ScoreA}} );