Re: Community Love / Who's doing what for the Summit?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Community Love / Who's doing what for the Summit?

I'm super excited, after not having gone last year, to return to the Marketo summit. I want to be sure that I get to see all the great presentations that fellow community members are giving. http://summit.marketo.com/2013/sessions/?matrix

At the Summit I'm...

Presenting: EMEA/ Privacy Laws (Wed, 3:40)
Birds Feather Lunch: Content Marketing

What are you doing?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking forward to seeing you and others there.  I'll be at the Birds of a Feather Luncheon at the "Metrics and Benchmarks" table.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Elliot, I have never been to summit or any conference for that matter.  I am really looking forward to the Marketo Summit.  I dont see any place where there are luncheons?  Any help?? 🙂  

Thanks!
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Presenting: Creating and Awarding Internal Advocates (Wed 3:40)
Birds of a Feather Lunch: Governance
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not on the Agenda yet, but here is the info Marketo sent me.

Date: Tuesday, April 9th
Time: 11:50am – 1:00pm
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Elliot!  See you at Summit!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes don't worry, you'll know about the lunches when you arrive for summit, there will be signage and info. Here are the details though!  They are open to all.

Birds of a Feather Networking Lunch - Tuesday, April 9th 11:50am - 1pm in the Continental Ballroom. Come discuss topics of interest and network with Marketo experts at our Birds of a Feather lunch. Choose from over 40 tables with different moderators and topics. 

Regional Meet Up Lunch - Wednesday April 10th 12 -1 pm in the Continental Ballroom. Come network and collaborate with Marketo users in your region. Tables will be labeled by region or city, but open to all.  Even if you're not part of a user group or don't have one in your area, this event will help you make new connections.

@adam, thanks for starting this convo!