SOLVED

Re: Communiation by person / role

Go to solution
Ronda_Vye
Level 2

Communiation by person / role

Is there a way to change communication limits (amount of emails) by the individual.  Our internal sales teams like to receive the emails we are sending out to our leads and on a heavy week, they are hitting our limit of 5 emails per week.   I want to adjust so they can receive all the emails but also keep my safeguard in place for my leads to have the 5 person limit.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Thanks for clarifying.  One option would be to always clone the email to make an "operational" one.  Then you can use this flow step in your "send email" smart campaign (you'll need to be using programs - not just emails - in your EPs to have access to individual smart campaigns like this):

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dan_Stevens_

As long as you make these emails "operational" (which you should do anyway for internal alerts like this), they won't be impacted by the communication limits you set.

Ronda_Vye
Level 2

This is a nurture stream and I have the sales team included in the stream as a seperate list. If I make the emails operation won't that effect the leads I have in the stream with them?  Should I be created a seperate program just for them?

I don't think we are using best practice for handling our "Internal Employees who wish to see communications" as well as "Testing Emails" to keep out of our metrics and also for issues like this.   Is there a good document or place I could learn how to manage this effectively.

Dan_Stevens_

Thanks for clarifying.  One option would be to always clone the email to make an "operational" one.  Then you can use this flow step in your "send email" smart campaign (you'll need to be using programs - not just emails - in your EPs to have access to individual smart campaigns like this):

pastedImage_0.png

Ronda_Vye
Level 2

Awesome thanks Dan.   We are not using (operational) email but with the amount of internal people getting emails it makes sense this a standard best practice for our smart and nurture programs.

Thanks