Re: Common Weekly Report / Smart List Subscriptions

Marshall_Scott1
Level 2

Common Weekly Report / Smart List Subscriptions

I have a few different automated Weekly Analytics Reports and Smart List Subscriptions that I am using to provide my team and leadership with valuable information on trends and to notify sales of leads that might slip through the cracks. I am wondering what subscriptions or automated reports others are using. Some examples of reports I have created include:

• Top 20 Web Activity engagers - Sales
  • MQLs that are older than X days and haven't converted - Sales manager
  • MELs that are near the threshold to MQL each week - Sales manager
  • Landing page conversion report - Lead Gen
  • Customers and Leads with a New Point of Interest - Sales manager (rep gets alert on each)
  • Success Path Analyzer 
  • and a few others

I feel like there is likely more that could have value (without overloading inboxes and causing them to review none). We have our normal monthly reporting and other methods of analyzing and sharing numbers of course and I don't want to cause more work - but I feel like this is a good conversation to share here. 

Thanks in advance to anyone who shares.

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Pickles
Level 7

These are all pretty common reports and pretty similar to what we export out from Marketo. We also rely heavily on email engagement details across the various business verticals. 

While I love the report/list subscription feature so reports can hit my inbox directly, we mostly rely on exporting reports to a data visualisation tool to manage all of our reports. This way, the Sales, Account Management, Marketing, and Product teams have access to everything at their fingertips and we don't have to continue to pull information for them - or clog out their inbox.

Marshall_Scott1
Level 2

Thanks for your input on this, I appreciate it. We are working towards more complex and powerful reporting methods, but in the interim I was hoping to develop some additional automated reporting and alert processes to help our team. I look forward to having a more complete view of our information in the future