SOLVED

[Closed] Your feedback is needed! Which color theme for the tree do you prefer? (~1-2 min. needed)

Go to solution
Highlighted
Marketo Employee

Re: Your feedback is needed! Which color theme for the tree do you prefer? (~1-2 min. needed)

Please "Follow" me so I can send you the link. Thanks!

Highlighted

Re: Your feedback is needed! Which color theme for the tree do you prefer? (~1-2 min. needed)

I'm in!

Level 7 - Champion Alumni

I'll play please

Highlighted
Level 3

*raising hand*

(I already followed you)

Highlighted

I'd be more than happy to help. I have followed you now.

Highlighted

Me too please

Highlighted
Level 1

I'm interested   

Highlighted
Level 1

Sign me up.

Highlighted

I'm interested!

Highlighted

I'm interested.