SOLVED

Re: Cloning Issue Between Workspaces

Go to solution
Courtney_Tobe2
Level 2 - Champion

Cloning Issue Between Workspaces

We are building out a COE workspace in our Marketo instance to house our best practice templates. I've imported several best practice templates into our COE workspace and I've shared the folder that they're housed in with our other workspaces. However, even though I've shared the folder, I am unable to clone any of the programs across workspaces. 

I am getting the below error message each time I try to clone.

Workspace Cloning Issue.png

I've submitted a ticket with Marketo Technical Support and they're saying that it could potentially be a coding issue and a datafix might be required, but I wanted to check and see if anyone else has or is currently experiencing this issue or if there are any potential workarounds that might be worth trying.

Thanks,

Courtney

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey Courtney,

This error is something I usually see if you're trying to clone assets based on templates that aren't shared to the other workspace.

Try jumping into Design Studio, and placing the relevant email template into a shared folder that's visible to your other workspace(s). Should do the trick.

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey Courtney,

This error is something I usually see if you're trying to clone assets based on templates that aren't shared to the other workspace.

Try jumping into Design Studio, and placing the relevant email template into a shared folder that's visible to your other workspace(s). Should do the trick.

Hope that helps

Courtney_Tobe2
Level 2 - Champion

Hi Grace, 

Thank you so much for the tip! That did the trick. I really appreciate it.

Courtney

Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

No problem, glad it solved your issue!