SOLVED

Re: Clone a Program via API (REST or SOAP)

Go to solution
Chris_Francis
Level 4

Clone a Program via API (REST or SOAP)

Is it possible to clone a program via the API?  I don't see it in the documentation but hoped I was just missing it.

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Look at the attribute here called cloneToProgramName: Schedule Campaign » Marketo Developers

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Look at the attribute here called cloneToProgramName: Schedule Campaign » Marketo Developers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for this, I did not know this was possible!

Anonymous
Not applicable

To the best of my knowledge this is not currently possible in Marketo.  They are working to enhance the capabilities of the REST APIs, so hopefully this will be available in the near future.

John_M
Marketo Employee

Please note that although this is possible you are limited to 20 clones per day.. and we have a program API coming later in Q4 '15 and Q1 '15 that will quite fully encapsulate app CRUD operations within REST API Endpoints.

COOL RIGHT?

Chris_Francis
Level 4

Thank you everyone.  This is awesome!

Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

We're currently working on better ways to interact with programs via the APIs.  Kristin's solution is a decent workaround for the time being.

Sarah_Greig2
Level 3

so interested to know if anyone has cloned programs via Service Now or Salesforce request tool so that the requestor can effectively clone the program and populate info within the program e.g program tokens through fields in the request process?

Chris_Francis
Level 4

This works but does not help in my situation.  You cannot use this call with a Trigger Campaign.

Look forward to the Program API enhancements

Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

There is now a Clone Program API