Clicked RTP Call to Action - is this a campaign?

Luke_Wotton
Level 4

Clicked RTP Call to Action - is this a campaign?

Hello,

I've been playing around with some triggers, but can't understand 'Clicked RTP Call to Action' - I was expecting it to give me a list of my campaigns but it doesn't...

Where do I define this 'Call to action' as I don't see anything on my RTP campaigns..

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Clicked RTP Call to Action - is this a campaign?

Yes, it is the campaigns in RTP, only campaigns with clicks will appear

Luke_Wotton
Level 4

Only campaigns with clicks?

I have a banner ad showing with a link on it, they click this ad for the campaign, yet this campaign isn't showing. Hmm.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. When I try to build a smart campaign based on RTP, no information shows up. The "Clicked RTP Call to Action" and the "RTP Campaigns" filter both show no information. I would expect to see a list pop up. My campaigns also have clicks.

Lucho_Soto
Level 5

I think RTP should show all campaigns as options in that trigger, not just the ones with clicks. The current setup limits the usefulness of that trigger. Tracking is usually set up before the campaign is launched, not after it's clicked on.

I created an idea to add this feature, feel free to vote on it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey,

Data on interactions with campaigns and recommendations is sent from RTP to the lead record only for known leads.

The campaign/recommendation won't be available in the dropdown before at least 1 activity is recorded.

If you wish to "force" them to show up you have 2 options:

1. Visit the website as a known lead and click the campaign/recommendation

2. In your smart list use the CONTAINS option and insert (free text) your campaign name / recommendation title

2016-04-25_11-17-58.png

Read more on: Define a Smart List for Web Personalization Activities - Marketo Docs