Clicked Link filter number of times

Marshall_Scott1
Level 2

Clicked Link filter number of times

I am trying to create a list of people that have 'Clicked Link in Email' with the email having the same 'contains' at least 3 times. I am not entirely sure how the Smart List filter works. So I want someone who has clicked an email that's name contains A - 3 times, or B - 3 times, or C - 3 times. But if someone clicks A - 2 times and B - once, I don't want them to be added. Can I use the filter with the green plus and add all of my A, B, C? or should I create individual filters for A, B, C? There are about 20 options, so I am trying to keep it simple.

pastedImage_1.png

1 REPLY 1
Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Re: Clicked Link filter number of times

When you use the "contains" syntax, it acts effectively as an or operator, so to translate your screenshot, it's saying:

When looking at activities where someone clicked a link on an email, look at any of these 19 options and see if they've got at least three activities that match.

As a result, the scenario you're describing where if someone clicks A 2 times and B once, they'd be caught by this.

Unfortunately, you'll probably need to either break these filters out (as you alluded to) or use another constraint such as time or link IDs to figure out how to best approach finding people who click at least three times on a given email.